twwin.co.za is committed to providing visitors with web sites that respect their privacy.
twwin.co.za web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
All personal information created, held or collected by this department is protected under the federal Privacy Act. This means that at any point of collection you will be asked for consent to collect your information, and you will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
twwin.co.za employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
twwin.co.za does not normally use “cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
Information on individual visitors is used by twwin.co.za employees who need to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
Questions or comments regarding this policy, or the administration of the Privacy Act in twwin.co.za may be directed to the Privacy Co-ordinator by e-mail to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our response to your privacy concern, you may wish to contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
Shipping and Returns
Ownership of all goods supplied remains vested in twwin.co.za until payment is made in full.
twwin.co.za shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any damage, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise sustained by the purchaser whether or not caused by the negligence of the seller, its agents or employees.
Credit shall only be considered if the goods are returned within 5 days of date of invoice, are not defective in any way, in their original saleable condition and packaging supplied by twwin.co.za and accompanied by the invoice and then it will be granted at twwin.co.za current price of the goods or the original purchase price, whichever is the lesser.
A 10% handling fee will be charged on all goods returned to twwin.co.za 48 hours after delivery to the purchaser.
twwin.co.za reserves the right to reasonably decline any order and/or to suspend delivery and/or to decline to supply the Products to the Customer.
Interest will accrue on overdue amounts.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Interest may be levied on overdue accounts.
- No goods will be delivered until payment has been received in full
- The customer acknowledges that a 10% handling fee is chargeable on returns after 48 hours. Thereafter, goods returned after 1 week or containing a broken seal, will not be credited.
- Software and consumables are non-refundable unless returned unopened in their original packaging with documentation.
- A request to return clothing due to a sizing error on the part of the client will be considered subject to a 10% handling fee and only if the item is returned in its original state and packaging.
- Credit Card order(s) will be refunds less credit card fees at 3.5%.
- If unopened goods are returned within 5 days, you will receive a refund excluding transport costs.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All non-product related fees (shipping, transaction and insurance) are not refundable.
- Under no circumstances will TWWIN be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of goods. No writable media CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW may be returned. Please confirm that hardware is compatible with your operating system and any existing hardware prior to purchase as TWWIN cannot accept hardware returns as a result of system incompatibility. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer’s website.
An additional delivery and collection fee will be charged on all returns and products sent in for repair.
- All custom/special orders may not be cancelled, and can only be returned for repair.
- Please note that we do NOT accept any international credit card.
- All items available on our site are subject to availability.
- Orders will only be processed once payment has been received in full either by credit card or EFT.
- All returns and repairs are subject to the manufacturers warranties. The manufacturers decision is final as to negligence and abuse of product.
- All specials and promotions are only valid for the stated time-period and no longer.
- All specials and promotions are run on a while stocks last basis.
- TWWIN reserves the right to change our delivery prices and charge according to our courier rates.
- PERSONALISED GIFTING RETURNS POLICY: Due to the nature and customisation of this product we are unable to accept returns however should there be a quality issue we would be happy to swop the item out.
- E & OE (Errors & Omissions Excepted)
- Prices are subject to the Dollar Rate of Exchange at the time of invoice
Standard terms & conditions apply.